My 17 years’ experience, established industry contacts combined with a caring and consultative approach, can help you decipher the vast amount of information, and market statistics, to help avoid any costly financial pitfalls that come with buying and selling.
As a seasoned veteran involved in managing 1000’s of transactions, in both good and bad real estate cycles, I have the professional experience to present sound advice and a clearly defined method for effective marketing and negotiating the sale, or purchase, of your home.
In 2003, I entered full time into the Real Estate profession with Prudential United Realty in Kerrisdale, Vancouver. The Real Estate industry is ever-changing, as is technology. Everyone wants to feel armed with the most accurate knowledge, and you are entitled to it. My goal is for you to feel confident and at peace through the buying, or selling, process.
I encourage self-education and will help you attain this by:
- Supplying the questions you need to explore to help narrow down your real estate goals.
- Obtaining the most up to date information and status on properties you are interested in purchasing or selling.
I have an ongoing commitment and desire to further my education - To share with, and to benefit, all of my clients.
In 2006, I upgraded my real estate trading services license to the Managing Broker's status, the highest level of licensing to include Strata Rental Property Management. In 2007, to provide a higher level of service to my clients, I attended British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) and completed all academic requirements of the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) for their Certified Home Inspector (CHI) Designation.
Experience and Attributes:
- Past Managing Broker of a Vancouver, Kitsilano branch office for Prudential United Realty.
- Founding Partner and Managing Broker for Blu Realty and Founder of VancityLofts.com
- Founding partner of 40listings.com. Features the 40 highest listings in several categories ( “newest”, “most expensive”, “largest”, etc.) with more than 3 million page views in 2014.
- MLS® Medallion Club member represents consistently achieving within the top 10% of The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.