In 2003, I entered full time into the Real Estate profession with Prudential United Realty in Kerrisdale, Vancouver.
The Real Estate industry is ever-changing, as is technology. Everyone wants to feel armed with the most accurate knowledge, and you are entitled to it! My goal is for you to feel confident and at peace through the buying, or selling, process.
I Encourage Self-education and I Will Help You Attain this by:
- Supplying the questions you need to explore to help you narrow down your search area.
- Providing you the current information regarding the different areas of East Vancouver.
- Obtaining the most up to date information and status on properties you are interested in.
I have an ongoing commitment and desire to further my education - To share with, and to benefit, all of my clients.
In 2006, I obtained my license to the Managing Broker's status, an advanced higher level of licensing to include Strata Rental Property Management.
In 2007, to provide a higher level of service to my clients, I attended British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) and successfully completed all academic requirements of the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) for their Certified Home Inspector (CHI) Designation.
Experience and Attributes:
- Managing Broker of a Vancouver, Kitsilano branch office for Prudential United Realty.
- Founding Partner and Managing Broker for Blu Realty- Founder of VancityLofts.com
- Founding partner of 40listings.com,
- Features the 40 highest listings in several categories ( “newest”, “most expensive”, “cheapest”, etc.) with more than 3 million page views in 2014.